Who we are
Our website address is: https://artsyinspired.com.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When do we collect information?
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
Information collected for email subscription lists will not be used for any other purpose except sending emails from ArtsyInspired.com that are related to the specified subscription.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We Collect information you submit via contact forms such as First name, last name, and Email address
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other websites without my permission.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at Felecia@artsyinspired.com
- This blog is written and edited by me, Felecia McCants. I am the only regular content creator for Artsyinspired.com, however, I do accept guest posts and these with be disclosed
- This blog is paid for by advertising, sponsorships, affiliate links, and other forms of compensation. Compensation will never influence posts, opinions, or content.
- If you click a link and purchase a product from that link, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- All collaborations and sponsorships will be disclosed
- I am not an expert, The views and opinions expressed in this blog are explicitly mine.
- This blog does not contain any conflicts of interest.
- I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other websites without my permission.
Limitation of Liability
- This blog is not liable for any misrepresented information, omitted information, or information with error.
- Felecia McCants is not responsible for comments made by other users, however, strongly encourages kind and productive comments.
- I am not acting as a professional in any area and cannot be responsible for any outcomes as a result of reading my posts and following my advice.
Links to Other Sites
Felecia McCants is not responsible for the actions and information on any websites that I have linked. I do not control those websites, therefore, cannot be held responsible.
These policies are subject to change without notice. The most recent update of these policies occurred November 12, 2018. Any questions can be directed to me, Felecia@artsyinspired.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]